Our support package
To assist your company to successfully invest in Shropshire we will tailor our support package specifically to meet your needs.
Make an enquiry with us and you will have:
- A bespoke solution to your enquiry
- Dedicated and experienced staff working with you to identify suitable locations, sites and premises, as well as assist with industry and market research. They will be your main point of contact and will help you through each step of the process.
Here in Shropshire we proactively work to set the right conditions for investment and growth. The County boasts a highly attractive commercial environment, with a diverse local economy supported by a supply of land and premises distributed throughout the county.
- Certainty in land and premises availability – with a flexible range of sites in the right locations, ready to proceed
- Efficiency in decision-making – with pre-planning advice and a lean, fast and efficient planning process
- A delivery-focussed approach – with supportive, engaged local communities on board with the planning process and co-ordinated infrastructure planning
- Significant financial benefits – with a realistic and supportive approach to planning obligations i.e. we do not place our Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) on non-residential developments
- The Marches Growth Hub offers a single point of access to information and guidance on business support available to enterprises across the region, regardless of sector, size or stage of development
- Aftercare following your expansion or relocation through our ongoing business engagement programme
- We recognise that access to skills is a key component for any investment or relocation decision, so we work closely with the colleges and centres of excellence locally to ensure their graduates are equipped with vocational tools they – and you – need for the future.
Your next move…?
To find out how we can help your business succeed in Shropshire, please call on +44 (0)1743 257777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org